Cleantech Market Intelligence
Navigant Research maintains a network of analysts and consultants with strong market analysis experience, as well as deep expertise in a variety of specific technology sectors. In addition to publishing topical market research reports that are available for sale to the industry at large, we also conduct customized consulting projects that can be tailored to the individual needs of your organization.
Our consulting services fall into several major categories:
- Custom Market Analysis: market intelligence, competitive insights, go-to-market strategies, and value chain maps and profiles that are specific to your company's view and definition of the market.
- Market Sizing & Forecasting: quantitative analysis of specific industry sectors that are relevant to your organization.
- Primary Research: qualitative and quantitative assessment of market demand in a particular sector, often involving a number of interviews or surveys among a target market of consumers and business users.
- Technology Evaluation: analysis of the relative pros and cons of competing technology solutions in the cleantech industry.
- Commercial Due Diligence: assistance with analytical services that support mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, legal issues, and other transactions.
- Strategic Advisory Sessions: "sounding board" discussions with our analysts on product and marketing strategies, conducted either onsite or by phone.