Cleantech Market Intelligence
White papers and webcasts that you'll use to connect with your customers to deliver your unique value proposition. We will help your organization answer any or all of these five key questions:
WHOM will we actively target within the market?
WHAT will be our product portfolio for target customers?
HOW MUCH will we charge for our products for different customers?
HOW will we promote our products to target customers?
WHERE will we promote and sell our products to target customers?
Advanced Energy Economy (AEE), a national association focused on driving growth of advanced energy companies, engaged Navigant Research to determine the market size of the U.S. advanced energy industry (according to their definition) and provide a model of the economic impact of each industry segment.
- Calculated the market size for 41 advanced energy industry segments
- Calculated federal tax revenues generated by each segment
- Identified 10 representative companies in each segment
- Provided qualitative market analysis including market challenges and opportunities, technology, policy, and investment trends, and key anecdotal information (company highlights, country comparisons, cross-industry comparisons, etc.)
- Assessed the indirect and induced economic impact of each industry segment
AEE used the analysis for a large marketing and advertising campaign geared toward growing their membership and advancing the national conversation about advanced energy.
Echelon Corporation, a global energy control networking company, engaged Navigant Research in order to obtain an independent assessment of their technology.
- Assessed the benefits for utilities to use the specific technology as part of their Distribution Automation solutions
- Provided a forecast of the market opportunity for this specific technology
Navigant Research’s analysis of Echelon’s technology was utilized as an independent voice in the company’s sales and marketing activities.
A large regional utility engaged Navigant Research to examine server load management (SLM) as an emerging category of software solutions geared toward improving the energy efficiency of data centers.
- Identified and assessed the capability of multiple SLM software solutions including virtualization, server improvements, and data center infrastructure management (DCIM)
- Delivered an in-depth evaluation of the three technologies with the highest likelihood of success, along with implementation suggestions and potential obstacles
Navigant Research’s analysis was used as an input into a new energy efficiency program offering for commercial & industrial (C&I) customers.