|April 17, 2013 12:00 am||to||April 18, 2013 12:00 am|
ACI’s 2nd Annual CSP EMEA Summit will once again bring together local project developers and operators in the CSP industry to discuss the latest CSP EMEA and global market opportunities, develop strategies to operate more cost-effectively and drive down costs, hear the latest technological advancements breaking through into the sector and assess the opportunities and challenges in growing your CSP business in the region.
Concentrated Solar Power EMEA will provide a platform for networking, knowledge transfer and new business development with decision makers within the CSP Industry. The conference will be looking at latest CSP EMEA projects, CSP as a growing demand power, latest geopolitical and economic outlook and latest CSP technology used.
- Identifying the Future Market for CSP: Geography, Policy & Competition
- CSP Activity Updates from Key EMEA Markets
- Current & Planned Project Updates from CSP Projects in EMEA & Worldwide
- EU Policy & Regulatory Update & Outlook
- Optimizing CSP Plant Operation & Maintenance: Efficiency & Cost
- Exploring Financial Schemes for Financing Your CSP Project
- Cutting-edge Developments in CSP Technologies