Cleantech Market Intelligence
World Utility Summit
Sunday, March 11th - Tuesday, March 13th
WUS-2018 is spread over three days from 11th to 13th March, 2018 and will provide common ground for electricity, water, and gas Utility personnel to discuss with Industries, Consultants, Service Providers, Researchers, and Regulators and re-define the “Utility of Utilities” in the changing business environment.
The summit will focus on the following topics:
- Empowering electricity, water, and food security
- Harmonizing the regulatory framework for utilities
- Racing with technologies
- Impact of environmental regulation on Utility
- Convergence of Utility business
- Transportation electrification, storage, and renewable energy integration nexus
WUS-2018 will come out with the proceedings on the above topics and the findings would be deliberated through keynote addresses, panel discussions, and interactive sessions.