Subscription services provide online access to timely global market data and insights across energy, utility, transportation, and buildings industries
Navigant Research today announced a new suite of interactive data services that leverage an extensive library of energy industry market research and provide timely analysis and forecast data.
Data Services products offer historical data as well as detailed market forecasts, and highlight the emerging technologies, companies, services, and business models that are reshaping the ways energy is produced and consumed. Using data from across the energy, utility, transportation, and buildings industries, Navigant Research’s new data visualization platform allows users to see selected market forecast data in tabular and graphical formats in order to access the most relevant information needed for decision-making. These customizable products allow users to dynamically create charts, tables, and graphs to visualize trends by specifying desired market segments, manufacturers, product categories, or regions.
“Energy industry decision-makers have an unprecedented need for timely and actionable intelligence in the increasingly dynamic and decentralized markets for energy and transportation services,” says John Gartner, senior research director with Navigant Research. “By combining frequently updated market data and analyst insights with Navigant Research’s unparalleled library of market research knowledge and industry forecasts, Data Services provide critical views of the energy ecosystem from its most granular to most influential aspects.”
Currently, Navigant Research offers four Data Services products, including:
- Wind Energy Market Data: Benchmarks the global wind energy market and large-scale wind turbine manufacturer activities to provide annual wind capacity by country from 1981 to present.
- Energy Storage Projects: Provides an overview of new and ongoing global energy storage projects, covering technologies such as batteries, capacitors, flywheels, thermal, and hydro storage.
- Global Building Stock: Covers the global commercial and residential building stock at the country level, segmented by builEding type, including single family and multi-unit residential, office, retail, and warehouse.
- LED Price Tracker: Monitors US retail LED lamp and luminaire prices from 2013 to the present, displaying quarterly trends by sales channel, product type, features, and wattage.
Future Data Services products will provide regular updates to current trends in project investments across specific technologies, such as transportation, smart grid technologies, and smart cities applications. This data, along with Navigant Research’s influential analyst insight, enables clients to anticipate market disruption, understand likely changes in the future product mix, and evaluate the entire market ecosystem of suppliers, influencers, manufacturers, and customers.
Contact: Lindsay Funicello-Paul
* The information contained in this press release concerning Data Services is a summary and reflects Navigant Research’s current expectations based on market data and trend analysis. Market predictions and expectations are inherently uncertain and actual results may differ materially from those contained in this press release. Neither Navigant Research nor Navigant undertakes any obligation to update any of the information contained in this press release or the report.