The energy sector is in the midst of a major global transformation. During the next 5-15 years, Navigant expects massive disruption across the entire energy value chain that will affect a broad set of stakeholders. As a network of networks, the Energy Cloud encompasses multiple customer-centric platforms poised to deliver new value in the form of energy and non-energy products and services. Energy Cloud platforms represent a combination of emerging technology solutions, data analytics, connectivity, products and services, and innovative business models. These platforms sit at the confluence of rapidly changing customer demand and a clean, intelligent, mobile, and distributed energy ecosystem.
Join Jan Vrins, leader of Navigant’s global Energy practice, Mackinnon Lawrence, senior research director at Navigant, Mary Powell, president and CEO of Green Mountain Power, and Paula Gold-Williams, president and CEO of CPS Energy, as we discuss these fast emerging Energy Cloud platforms. The discussion focuses on several developing value streams for stakeholders with potential intersections among power and energy companies, utilities, government, technology providers, manufacturers, and beyond.
- Energy Cloud
- Customer centricity
- Integrated DER
- Transactive Energy
- Smart Cities
- Internet of Energy
- Electrification of transport
What does this webinar answer?
- How can industry stakeholders capture value within emerging Energy Cloud platforms?
- Where will new profit centers emerge across the evolving energy value chain?
- What opportunities will arise for manufacturers, technology providers, government, utilities, and others due to technology innovation and shifting customer demand?
- What business models should energy companies and utilities pursue to sustain shareholder returns while serving shifting public interests?
- How will the delivery of electricity evolve to embrace synergies with other energy carriers and product streams (i.e., data)?
Who needs to attend this webinar?
- Vendors and manufacturers
- Technology and solutions providers
- Energy company and utility executives
- Government executives