Investment in intelligent building solutions brings building owners cost savings, operations and maintenance improvements, and energy efficiency benefits. Increasing their options, the Internet of Things (IoT) is delivering unprecedented connectivity of devices that provides greater visibility into building performance than ever before.
IoT-enabled intelligent building energy management systems provide secure, scalable, and interoperable technology for optimizing system performance. And, seamless integration of hardware and software with traditional building automation and controls generates cost savings and efficiency. Solution providers are illustrating network-secure platforms that scale to support business needs from single buildings to large campuses and portfolios.
In this webinar, Casey Talon, senior research analyst at Navigant Research along with Aaron DeYonker from Lucid, and Sunita Shenoy from Intel discuss case studies of IoT-enabled solutions, ranging from healthcare to retirement communities, to showcase how IoT is generating cost-effective solutions that are open, scalable, and secure.
- Building Energy Management Systems
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency
What does this webinar answer?
- How does an intelligent building solution differ from traditional building automation?
- What is the role of IoT in commercial building automation?
- What is the role of IT in the intelligent building?
- How does IoT connectivity generate a strong ROI?
Who needs to attend?
- Building owners
- Facility managers
- Energy managers
- Intelligent building solution vendors
- Electric utility DSM program managers
- Commercial real estate executives