For years, small and medium building owners disregarded opportunities to invest in intelligent building solutions because the ROI based on energy efficiency did not pencil out. The tables have shifted as the Internet of Things (IoT) gains traction in the intelligent buildings market. Low-cost controllers, gateways, and sensors create a data backbone for IoT solutions that deliver actionable insight for energy efficiency and impactful business improvements. Customers can utilize cloud-based software, specifically building energy management systems (BEMSs), that analyze and present data on equipment operations, occupancy, and energy to help make strategic decisions around building operations cost-effectively.
This Intel-sponsored webinar features Casey Talon, principal research analyst with Navigant Research, along with Sunita Shenoy, director of products at Intel, and Douglas Harp, chief operating officer at Candi Controls, and Vladi Shunturov, founder and president of Lucid. The roundtable discussion explores the emerging technologies and expanding market opportunities for IoT in intelligent small and medium-sized buildings.
- Energy management
- Operational efficiency
What does this webinar answer?
- What is the role of Internet of Things (IoT) in small and medium buildings?
- How can IoT help improve building operations and energy efficiency?
- How can small and medium-sized building owners benefit from cloud-based technologies?
- How does the ROI of IoT-based solutions compare to other options for automation and control?
- What is the value of BEMSs for smaller buildings?
Who needs to attend?
- Building owners
- Building managers
- Utility program managers
- Intelligent building solutions providers
- Building automation industry stakeholders
- Investor community