Achieving the full potential of demand management and energy efficiency projects can be a daunting task for businesses. Even in sophisticated and informed facilities, money and kilowatt-hours can be left on the table if the availability of incentives is not considered. Incentives can often be the tipping point for efficiency-related projects to proceed.
Tom Machinchick, principal research analyst at Navigant Research, moderates a discussion with Director of Sales Operations Russ Newbold of CPower, on the benefits of utilizing PJM capacity credits as a value to you and your customers. Learn what these credits are, how to attain them, and how you can make them a part of your value chain to earn more energy efficiency project business. This webinar outlines adding value to your proposals all the way through receiving the payments.
- Energy efficient building market trends
- Energy service company (ESCO) value-added services and market trends
- How and why utilities offer efficiency and demand management incentives
- The benefits of incentives in implementing efficiency-related projects
- Customer perspectives on the use of incentives
What does this webinar answer?
- What incentives are available for demand management and energy efficiency projects?
- How do incentives work?
- How does an organization apply for an utilize efficiency and demand management incentives?
- Why do utilities offer incentives?
- How can an organization receive assistance in identifying and applying for efficiency incentives?
Who needs to attend this webinar?
- Commercial real estate executives
- Facilities managers and building owners
- Utility demand-side management (DSM) program managers
- Small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) owners