The small to mid-sized business (SMB) customer has typically been underrepresented when it comes to participation in demand-side management (DSM) programs. However, this customer segment makes up a large percentage of a utility customer base and has specific characteristics that make them great candidates for these programs. Recently, utilities have started aggressively pursuing SMB with new integrated demand response and energy efficiency product offerings to better leverage this untapped load resource and engage them to help improve J.D. Power customer satisfaction scores.
In this webinar, Brett Feldman, principal research analyst with Navigant Research will be joined by industry experts to share best practices when designing and deploying demand response and energy efficiency programs for SMB.
- Tips for demand response and energy efficiency program design
- Recruitment strategies to maximize customer participation
- Approaches to maximize energy efficiency savings
- Insights from a utility that has successfully deployed an integrated demand response and energy efficiency program for SMB
What does this webinar answer?
- Why is the SMB market under-served by DSM programs?
- How should DSM programs be designed to attract SMB customers?
- What are the best recruitment strategies to maximize customer participation?
- What are the best approaches to maximize energy efficiency savings?
Who needs to attend?
- Utility DSM program managers
- Regulators of DSM programs
- DSM program vendors
- SMB owners