The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming the way building technologies, business data, and analytics tools can be integrated to deliver actionable information. Retail store managers and company executives can utilize IoT solutions to achieve important business goals ranging from energy efficiency and sustainability to improvements in equipment performance for better customer experiences. These technologies can have a direct impact on the bottom line by keeping shoppers comfortable and directing a new kind of shopping experience.
This webinar will feature Casey Talon, principal research analyst with Navigant Research, along with Rick Lisa, Group Sales Director for Internet of Things and Machine-to-Machine (IoT/M2M) Business Development at Intel, Greg Fasullo, CEO at EnTouch Controls, and Craig Robinson CEO and President at Traverse Ventures Partners. In a roundtable conversation, the panelists will explore how the IoT is redefining the retail experience.
- Energy management
- Operational efficiency
- Customer experience
- Technology innovation
What does this webinar answer?
- What defines the Internet of Things (IoT) in buildings?
- How does the IoT deliver data and better information?
- What is the role of the IoT in residential buildings and small and medium commercial buildings?
- How does the IoT change the relationship between buildings and energy management?
Who needs to attend?
- Retail store owners
- Commercial real estate services
- Internet of Things (IoT) vendors
- Intelligent building solutions providers
- Building automation industry stakeholders
- Investor community