First developed in the late 1980s as an energy storage solution for consumer electronics devices, lithium ion (Li-ion) batteries have since grabbed majority market share in a number of battery applications, including electric vehicles, stationary energy storage, portable devices, and power tools. However, the lithium ion age is still in its infancy. Global demand for Li-ion batteries is set to explode, thanks to cost reductions and improvements in the chemistry’s costs, energy density, performance, and safety.
Featuring senior research analyst Sam Jaffe along with Stephen Kelley, senior vice president of sales at Green Charge Networks, this webinar looks at the current lithium ion market from both a supply and demand perspective, and provides new Navigant Research data that reveals where the market is headed. Additionally, the presentation explores pricing dynamics, supply chain developments, and key players in the Li-ion industry.
- Advanced Batteries
- Lithium Ion
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy Storage
- Consumer Electronics
What does this webinar answer?
- What is the state of the lithium ion market and where is it heading?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- What are the technology improvements that will fuel growth in Li-ion battery demand?
Who needs to attend?
- Battery company executives
- Technology company executives
- Utility executives with an interest in energy storage
- Automotive executives in the EV space