Custom Market Analysis
Navigant Research conducted a worldwide study to identify potential candidate cities for EV car sharing program for a multinational automaker. The feasibility of the new service opportunity was assessed across three regions: U.S., Europe, and Asia.
- Identified and evaluated existing/planned charging infrastructure rollout
- Identified and evaluated existing/planned EV introductions
- Research existing/planned car sharing business
- Provided an assessment of additional factors including traffic congestion, carbon emission pollution, government support, and regional demographics
- All analysis was translated into a ranking of the cities across each region.