Global Climate Action Summit
The Global Climate Action Summit will bring leaders together from around the world to take ambition to the next level. It will be a moment to celebrate the extraordinary achievements of states, regions, cities, companies, investors, and citizens with respect to climate action. It will also be a launchpad for deeper worldwide commitments and accelerated action from countries—supported by all sectors of society—that can put the globe on track to prevent dangerous climate change and realize the Paris Agreement.
Navigant will host or present during the following affiliate events:
- Navigant will co-organize workshop six of the Carbon Pricing Delivering Climate Ambition event Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.
- Navigant will host an official affiliate event, The Trenches of the Science Based Targets Journey Thursday at 8:15 a.m.
- Navigant will present during Decarbonisation: A Checklist for Healthy Energy Systems Thursday at 4 p.m.
- Jan Vrins, managing director and leader of Navigant's global Energy practice
- Karin Corfee, managing director
- Frank Stern, managing director
- Noah Goldstein, director
- Noémie Klein, director
- Matthew Banks, associate director
- Danielle Vitoff, associate director
- Yvonne Deng, associate director
- Giel Linthorst, associate director