Why Navigant Research
Innovations in vehicle electrification, automated driving technologies, and the emergence of shared mobility services are disrupting all segments of the automotive sector.
Navigant Research analyzes how the confluence of automotive trends will impact public transit systems, freight haulers, automakers, charging infrastructure developers, energy companies, and cities.
Custom Market Analysis
Navigant Research conducted a worldwide study to identify potential candidate cities for EV car sharing program for a multinational automaker. The feasibility of the new service opportunity was assessed across three regions: U.S., Europe, and Asia.
- Identified and evaluated existing/planned charging infrastructure rollout
- Identified and evaluated existing/planned EV introductions
- Research existing/planned car sharing business
- Provided an assessment of additional factors including traffic congestion, carbon emission pollution, government support, and regional demographics
- All analysis was translated into a ranking of the cities across each region.