Executives rely on intelligent building technologies to execute their business strategies in nearly all disciplines. These technologies have become increasingly valuable tools for operating commercial buildings. Advanced sensors, controllers, and automation devices give intelligent building software, or building energy management systems (BEMSs), the data to deliver actionable insights. However, the competitive and dynamic nature of this market can create confusion for potential customers. Join this Navigant Research panel discussion to learn more about the pragmatic approaches customers can take to transform their facilities into intelligent buildings and what benefits they can realize through their investments.
In this webinar, Casey Talon, principal research analyst at Navigant Research, Ken Cardita, software solutions architect at Intel, and Aaron Lapsley, vice president of Global Engineering Solutions at Switch Automation, discuss the market dynamics shaping the adoption of intelligent building technologies. The panelists also discuss how customers can evaluate the benefits of these solutions and cover hot technology topics, including the role of Internet of Things (IoT), wireless communications, and the capabilities of intelligent building software.
- Intelligent building software/building energy management systems
What does this webinar answer?
- How does intelligent building software gather data?
- What are the benefits of cloud-based options?
- What roles can Internet of Things (IoT) play in intelligent building software?
- How can a building owner or manager get started on transforming their facilities into intelligent buildings?
- What are the benefits of using intelligent building software to manage more than one building?
Who needs to attend?
- Facility managers
- Building owners
- Commercial real estate
- Utility energy efficiency program managers
- Building automation vendors
- Lighting control vendors