Building energy management systems (BEMSs) help building owners manage costs while improving the tenant experience. By using people as sensors, intelligent building solutions make customers happier and improve the efficiency of building systems.
One solution for tenant comfort is Comfy by Building Robotics—an intuitive interface that allows building occupants to make individual requests for warm or cold air via a smartphone app or webpage. A key component of the Comfy solution is an Intel-enabled gateway that physically connects the building management system (BMS) to the cloud. Comfy aggregates sensor data from the BMS and occupant requests and leverages machine intelligence to moderate and optimize building temperatures.
In this webinar, Casey Talon, senior research analyst at Navigant Research, Andrew Krioukov, CEO of Building Robotics, and Shuo Zhang, business development manager at Intel, draw on Navigant Research’s recent analysis along with examples of the benefits that Building Robotics and Intel are bringing to their customers to improve building energy management systems through connected devices and intelligent building tools and equipment.
- Intelligent building technology overview – hardware, software, services
- Smart buildings for happier customers
- Intelligent building solutions and productivity
- Intelligent buildings for better asset value
What questions does this webinar answer?:
- How important is occupant engagement in an intelligent building?
- What technologies are available to enhance occupant engagement?
- How does tenant comfort impact building value?
- How does comfort impact productivity?
- How do intelligent buildings improve space utilization?
Who needs to attend this webinar?
- Building owners
- Procurement executives
- Intelligent building technology providers
- Corporate real estate executives
- Commercial real estate executives
- Facility Managers
- Energy Managers
- Investor Communities
- Workplace services executives